• GPS functionality for locating your Evacuation Zone;
• Real time information from the EOC on shelter openings, with mapping/directions and hurricane evacuations;
• Current Emergency (EOC) Activation Level;
• After the Disaster information on re-entry, curfews, points of distribution, and coping with disasters;
• Sign-up for AlertLee emergency notification system to receive telephone, text, and/or email alerts;
• Frequently Asked Questions;
• Links to Special Needs registration for those with special medical needs, and/or transportation needs during an evacuation;
• Family Disaster Plan and Emergency Supply List;
• American Sign Language Disaster Preparedness Videos;
• Current local weather and hazardous weather outlooks.
The LeePrepares application requires an active internet connection and will indicate when data is unavailable.